AMD is currently hiring an MTS Silicon Design Engineer for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the AMD Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer. Apply now to join the AMD team!
AMD Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||MTS Silicon Design Engineer.|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
AMD Recruitment 2023 Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Infinity Fabric architects, micro-architects, performance and DV teams to understand new features, arrive at efficient routing configurations, finalize settings, and formulate new silicon test requirements.
- Engage with product, platform, and diagnostic development teams to describe and ensure stressing of all new or important design features.
- Engage with firmware/software/modeling teams, deliver initialization/configuration settings, and ensure their correctness.
- Develop experiments, tests, and triggers to root-cause functional, performance and power observations on silicon. Work with HW and SW teams to explore possible alternate solutions or workarounds.
- Collaborate in system power and performance tuning efforts.
- Propose and drive Design-For-Debug requirements to the micro-architecture team to aid debug of future designs.
- Participate in discussions on next-generation design ideas, providing feedback based on silicon findings and evolving software usage models.
AMD Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Electronics engineering/Electrical Engineering
AMD Recruitment 2023 Preferred skill:
- Strong background in Computer architecture/microarchitecture, interrupts, memory ordering, MMU, caches and coherency concepts
- Good understanding of VLSI logic design concepts and power/performance tradeoffs
- Good programming skills in Python, C, Ruby, or Perl
- Familiarity with hardware description languages like Verilog or VHDL
- Comfortable with using lab equipment like oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- System debug experience and system validation experience a plus
AMD does a highly challenging job in the field of full custom layouts in cutting-edge technology nodes. The team is highly competitive and helps any upcoming team members. Highly engaged at the same time maintaining work-life balance. An open culture where your voice will be heard and given importance. Use efficient automation while improving productivity.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for AMD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.