Bosch Recruitment 2023 for an Embedded software Developer. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Bosch Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Bosch Recruitment 2023
|Embedded Software Developer
|₹ 4.6 Lakhs to ₹ 8 LakhsPA
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
Bosch Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Embedded Software development – Low level Driver development based on a multicore Controller.
- Refer architecture of Firmware and reference application software based on AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Requirements engineering: Analyse Software and System Requirements inline with AUTOSAR Spec
- AUTOSAR component integration and RTE Configurations
- Participation in customer meetings in requirement clarification and support discussions about the low level driver configuration and software development
- Derive Verification and Validation criteria for Requirements
- Impact Evaluation of provided software change-requests on the safety-concept.
- Responsible to design and develop Low level Embedded Software based on a multicore Controller in accordance with AUTOSAR specifications
- Configure base Software components in accordance with customer specific requirement and validate the same according to process library
- Support in task estimations, technical reviews, technical clarifications, problem analysis discussions ( on need basis)
Bosch Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE
Bosch Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Good experience in Embedded software domain with work exposure to Low-level drivers software Development, Validation, Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Experience in multicore processor based architecture, AUTOSAR hand-on development.
- Expert knowledge of Embedded C
- Good knowledge of Microcontrollers & Multi-core architecture
- Good exposure of Functional Safety in AUTOSAR
- Experience in Real Time Operating System, digital/analog hardware debugging
- Communication protocols & memory architecture in AUTOSAR environment
- Thorough understanding of ASPICE guidelines and its implementation details in the overall Software Development Life Cycle
- Actively participate in Knowledge management initiatives within the team / group / department
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills and Should be a quick learner
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Bosch Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.