Inventindia Innovations is hiring for the post of Embedded Firmware Engineer. The student from the various branches can apply for Inventindia Innovations Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Inventindia Innovations Recruitment 2022
|Embedded Firmware Engineer
Apply for Western Digital
Apply for NVIDIA
- Work with Electronics Team in Defining Firmware Specifications & Algorithm Flowcharts
- Code for “Proof of Concepts”, to get innovative/creative ideas incorporated as features in the final products. Required to test drivers on PCB or Development Board at this stage.
- Create driver codes/libraries for Hardware Sensors, Audio, Video Codecs, Motor Driver ICs, Wi-Fi & BLE 5.0 ICs, Cellular modules, Display GUIs.
- Contribute to Schematic Review to ensure Firmware Specs are aligned to Hardware ICs and pin mappings.
- Develop Application layer Source Codes from Algorithm Flowcharts for in-house designed and manufactured IOT/Home Automation related products.
- Working with in-House Mobile App Developers to develop, debug communication layer code between Mobile App to Product and Server to Product.
- Testing, Debugging & Optimizing Firmware on Prototypes for Final Delivery of Projects. Following a Test Documentation procedure for the same.
- Here are some examples of the projects you would be leading: Automated Cooking Devices, Wearable, Security & Safety related devices, Laboratory Equipment, Smart Home Appliances and Automation etc.
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering OR A diploma course in Advanced Microcontroller Embedded Design.
- An experience of over minimum 6 months, working as an Embedded Firmware Engineer Trainee/Intern
- Candidate must be skilled in Embedded C Language and show few projects that display his/her experience in Embedded Systems Design. The candidate must have a keen interest in Coding for interfacing Microcontrollers using multiple protocols. Exposure in coding for Microprocessors as well will be an advantage.
- Should be well equipped with an understanding of I2C, SPI, USART, I2S, CAN, MODBUS protocols, ADC interfacing and create custom drivers for ICs used in Hardware designed on those protocols.
- Experience in developing code and drivers to enhance and build new systems and products including digital cameras, embedded video systems, wireless modules such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, cellular modules, high-speed communication buses, general-purpose controllers with graphical LCD, advanced motor drivers etc.
- Experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Proficient in coding with Embedded C using advanced concepts to keep the Application level source code manageable and efficient.
- Ability to source, understand open-source libraries from GITHUB and other sources and adapt them to use with professional 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Ability to understand Hardware Schematics and underlying electronics to ensure Firmware resources are aligned with Hardware.
- Experience with Microcontroller Boards / Custom PCBs.
- Proficient in English to communicate with international clients.
- Experience in coding with Microprocessors will be advantageous for the Candidate’s selection.
- Your resume should include a Passport size Photo and Academic Grades.
- The last date of applying is 15th January 2022.
About Inventindia Innovations:
We are an award-winning global Innovation Company focused on developing patentable game-changing products with businesses across the globe. Starting from business strategies dictated by research and innovation, we cover the full spectrum of product development from concept to production.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Inventindia Innovations Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.