Synopsys is hiring for the post of FPGA Intern. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Synopsys hiring 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Synopsys.
Synopsys Hiring 2021
|Post Name||FPGA Intern|
Apply for Western Digital
Apply for NVIDIA.
- In this role, you will be part of the engineering team at Synopsys Verification group in the FPGA team
- You will get the opportunity to learn about Synopsy’s product development and support processes.
- You will receive training in Synopsys FPGA Products.
- You may also get a chance to help or work hand in hand with the Synopsys engineering team with day-to-day work or projects.
- Fresh College graduates, B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation, or other similar engineering courses with a VLSI background.
- Should have good digital logic design knowledge
- Knowledge in Verilog/VHDL and FPGA design flow is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to Synplify or any FPGA synthesis software is a plus
About Synopsys :
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Apply for Cadence
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021