Johnson Controls has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from the Electronics branch can apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|₹4.8 LPA (Expected)
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2021
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
About Johnson Controls:
Johnson Controls: Enhancing the Intelligence of Buildings. They are places for people to live or work. Facilities for learning or healing. Venues for entertainment and shopping. Sites for the specialized storage of tangible goods or mission-critical data. Your buildings have a huge variety of functions; they are central to your mission.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.