Cadence India has announced a job notification for Design Engineer I. The student from Electronics and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Cadence Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cadence Recruitment 2022
|Design Engineer I
|2022 and below
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
Cadence India is conducting an interview for Design Engineer I.
- Strong understanding of Analog Design Fundamentals
- Experience in designing high-speed Transmitter/Receiver circuits is added advantage.
- Experience in industry-standard Analog Design CAD tools.
- Strong debug and problem-solving skills
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Electrical / Electronics
- Basic understanding of Verilog/VHDL language
- Sound fundamentals of basic digital design.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and willing to learn EDA products
About Cadence :
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.