Microchip Technology has announced a job notification for the post of Verification Engineer. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Microchip Technology Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Microchip Technology.
Microchip Technology Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Microchip Technology|
|Post Name||Verification Engineer|
Apply for Silicon Labs
Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Verification Engineer.
- Participate in a global team setting on the development of advanced microcontroller products
- Perform design verification of complex digital macros at the SOC level, working from an architectural description
- Develop an effective suite of tests and testbench environment using VMM/UVM/System Verilog based verification
- Perform RTL, Gate level verification of 16-bit Microcontroller products
- Debug complex issues at the full chip level
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of digital design fundamentals
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems, as well as scripting languages like Perl/python, is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Verilog/System Verilog hardware description language is an added advantage
- Good communication skills with work ethics
About Microchip Technology:
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity, and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Apply for Incise Infotech
Apply for Hella