Synopsys has announced a job notification for the Intern Technical Engineering. The student from Electronics or Computer Science branch can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Synopsys.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Silicon Labs
Apply for Samsung
Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Intern Technical Engineering.
- Functional testing of ARC Processor Products (release candidates) in embedded HW and SW areas.
- Global team communication and collaboration including, but are not limited to processor cores, subsystems, operating systems, multimedia software, and development boards teams.
- Evaluate out-of-the-box user experience according to pre-defined product release timeline.
- Interoperability testing of product dependencies to ensure the integrity of company portfolio.
- Verification of product documentation.
- Product test automation (As and when needed).
- Communication with development, QA, and corporate application engineers to ensure high quality of products.
- Definition and improvement of verification methodologies to address best testing coverage, excellent development practices, and improvement of engineering processes.
- Support and drive the development of applicable models for understanding and improving testing of customer-reported technical issues.
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering preferably with electronics or computer science background
- Fluent English (both verbal and written) with very good communication skills.
- Good understanding of embedded testing concepts.
- Solid understanding of HW and SW embedded areas specially Processor functions and their basic components.
- Excellent programming and testing skills using C/C++/Python and exposure to embedded tools and techniques.
- Motivated, self-starter and self-organized team worker with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to do multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically.
- Ability to make estimates and meet hectic schedules.
About Synopsys :
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for Incise Infotech