Baxter has announced a job notification for the post of Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for Baxter Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat kidney disease, and other chronic and acute medical conditions
Baxter Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
Baxter is hiring candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee.
- As a Trainee Engineer, you will be responsible for programming a feature and/or a small feature set.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- You will be required to participate in in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps.
- As part of the job, its is required to be skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Also, decent skills in core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
- Ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Graduate/post graduate degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or equivalent engineering
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills [C/C++ etc.]
- Must possess sound understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, Operating systems, algorithm, design, data structures, and complexity analysis.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers