Cisco Careers Entry Level New Graduate Hiring 2023: Cisco, a highly reputable American multinational company, is actively recruiting young and talented fresh graduates for a range of positions. The application process is currently open, and candidates from the 2024 batches are eligible to apply for these exciting opportunities at Cisco. Below, you will find detailed information about the eligibility criteria and the application process for this hiring initiative.
Cisco Recruitment 2023
|ASIC Engineer Intern
|up to ₹50K/Month*
Also, Apply For
- Participate in the design and verification of leading-edge multimillion gate ASICs.
- CiscoSiliconOne is industry leading Networking Silicon used in all the core Cisco products.
- These silicon chips are used to build high density, high speed multi-protocol switches / routers.
- The ASICs have the network and fabric interfaces and have a rich feature set that includes multiple high bandwidth ports, low-latency, hybrid buffers, queuing, scheduling, congestion management and industry leading NPL based NPU.
Cisco Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Passing out in 2024 and holding a Bachelor / Master degree in Electronics Engineering/ Micro Electronics/ VLSI.
Cisco Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals.
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge in Hardware design, the test/verification environment is designed using an object-oriented framework designed in using UVM so you will use knowledge from your programming courses that include advance data structures, algorithms, and design patterns as well as languages such as SystemVerilog HDL / C / C++ / Python
- You will aid in the architecture of the test environments which include developing constrained random stimulus generators, automated response checkers, and advanced configuration and programming API components using UVM.
- Some of these components are reused across the entire phase of the project from module, chip and system level verification on Linux based Verilog simulators.
- Problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking to create area and power efficient hardware designs as well as reusable UVM classes for the verification and simulation environments.
- Physical Implementation of blocks, clock trees, Static Timing Analysis, DFT, Logic Equivalence Checks are part of the Physical Design specialist profile.
- Writing thorough and detailed specifications and test plans as well as oral descriptions will enable your ideas and concepts to be reviewed and accepted by other team members.
Cisco multiple Freshers hiring 2023
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.