Synopsys has announced job notification for the Applications Engineer II. The student form Electronics and Electrical Engineering Branch can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Synopsys.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||APPLICATIONS ENGINEER|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
Job Description of Synopsys Recruitment 2021:
Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Applications Engineer II.
Working as part of the AE team based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. You will contribute to the FPGA based prototyping Solution Customer support. The support will involve understanding FPGA based prototyping, digital / RTL design, debug methodology and verification methodology. You will also be responsible for customer satisfaction, product deployment and reactive support, giving feedback to enhance the quality / value for the product. As part of the largest EDA Company, you will be in contact with remote teams on different continents.
Eligibility Criteria of Synopsys Recruitment 2021
- BSc in the domain of Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of digital electronics and logic design
- Technically bright and analytical minded
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork skills
- Knowledge/Experience of Hardware description languages (HDL)
- Familiarity/knowledge/experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- EDA/CAD tools, Simulation, Synthesis, Formal Verification, Logic synthesis, DFT, Static and Dynamic verification, Timing and Physical implementation tools and methodology, FPGA/ASIC designs
- Digital design concepts
- Verilog, VHDL & Systems Verilog
- Verification methodologies
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.