Texas Instruments India has announced a job notification for the Software Applications Engineer. The student from Electronics and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Cadence.
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Texas Instruments|
|Post Name||Software Applications Engineer|
|Salary||₹8 – 14 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Western Digital
Apply for NVIDIA
Texas Instruments India is hiring for Software Applications Engineer.
- Your role will involve working on a variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz driver assist, driver monitoring, clusters, home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV
- Accelerating customer development process by ensuring that customers’ technical requirements are met and problems resolved.
- Developing silicon differentiating demos to drive customer engagements.
- helping TI customers in the areas of Automotive (DMS, OMS, gateways, Analytics, etc.) and Industrial Applications (Human Machine Interface (HMI), Industrial Communications, Networking, etc.)– solve complex issues and help customers go to production.
- Creating collateral like Application Notes, White Papers, Academies and Webinars for enabling a broad customer base for TI.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science
- 0-3 years of industry experience in software development on embedded devices
- Experience with programming languages such as C
- Knowledge of writing applications in areas of Automotive and Industrial space.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers to understand their technical needs and system issues. Communicate via a variety of methods (presentations, calls, face to face, writing, etc.).
- Strong problem-solving abilities. Able to break complex problems down into individual components to debug and correct. Curiosity to understand and learn quickly.
- Familiarity with the Linux kernel, and ability to write and debug Linux device drivers
- Knowledge of embedded systems – MCU, MPU, ARM
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA, Interconnect
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols like EtherCAT, Profinet, EtherNet/IP is added advantage
About Texas Instruments:
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here