Cadence is currently hiring an Engineer for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Cadence Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer. Apply now to join the Seagate team!
Cadence Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Design Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹8 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
- Strong understanding of Analog Design Fundamentals
- Experience in designing highspeed Transmitter/Reciever circuits is added advantage.
- Experience in industry standard Analog Design CAD tools.
- Strong debug and problem solving skills
- Prior experience of working on Highspeed DDR/GDDR/LPDDR analog circuits
Cadence Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS or equivalent
Cadence Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Experience in desigining PLL’s/Clocking circuits/Regulators desirable.
- Basic understanding of Verilog/VHDL language
- Sound fundamentals of basic digital design.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and willing to learn EDA products
About Cadence :
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.