Cisco has announced a job notification for the Hardware Engineer. The student from the Electronics branch can apply for Cisco Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cisco Recruitment 2021
Apply for Western Digital
Apply for NVIDIA
Cisco India is conducting a Hardware Engineer.
- Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
- Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math or Physics
- Minimum of an 8.0 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2022/23 passout only
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of Verilog/VHDL language
- Sound fundamentals of basic digital design.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and willing to learn EDA products
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
Apply for Synopsys
Apply for INTEL