Valeo is currently hiring a Electronics Intern for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Valeo Recruitment 2024. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer.
Valeo Recruitment 2024
|up to 35K/Month*
Also, Apply For
Valeo Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering the task assigned by the N+1 and adhering to processes/standards.
- Meeting the individual KPI’s set by the N+1
- Time planning, Tracking and update the status to customer.
- Document and share best practices.
- Successfully handle multiple priorities.
Valeo Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma, Bachelor or Master in Electronics
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Valeo Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Systems
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Good in written and Verbal communication.
Valeo is a French global automotive supplier headquartered in France, listed on the Paris Stock Exchange. It supplies a wide range of products to automakers and the aftermarket. The Group employs 113,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. It has 186 production plants, 59 R&D centers and 15 distribution platforms.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Valeo Recruitment 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.