GE Renewable Energy has announced a job notification for the Services Operability Engineer. The student from Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, or related Engineering discipline can apply for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for GE Renewable Energy.
GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||GE Renewable Energy|
|Post Name||Services Operability Engineer|
Apply for NVIDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
Job Description of GE Renewable Energy Recruitment:
GE Renewable Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Services Operability Engineer.
The Services Engineering team is responsible for the overall systems engineering of projects related to the RePower, PowerUp, and Upgrades of wind turbines. This global engineering role supports the design, implementation, & validation of dynamic and operational control systems to meet product needs. The Services Operability Engineer will optimize turbine performance, operability, and controls related to the turbine operational loading, system response, and interoperability requirements.
- Develop and optimize control algorithms and define parameters that increase turbine performance, lower mechanical loading, and at the same time allow the turbine to run with high availability and reliability
- Implement control algorithms and parameters in the simulation environment and turbine control system according to product requirements.
- Investigate and analyze complex controls and turbine dynamics issues occurring in the fleet of installed turbines. Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the Loads and Systems teams to analyze the impact of the operability strategy on the mechanical loads of the turbine in simulation and through the evaluation of measurement data.
- Provide wind turbine operability expertise through all phases of product development from requirements definition through design and development, validation, and product life-cycle support.
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation, and presentation of technical data using reports, records, and letters.
- Support innovation for wind turbine Services New Product Introduction (NPI) solutions that improve customer value.
Eligibility Criteria for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls or related Engineering discipline
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Skilled in designing, using, and analyzing MATLAB/Simulink model diagrams
- Working knowledge & experience in wind or other power controls systems
- Technical strength in problem identification, analysis, and resolution
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and calibration tools used in wind turbine control system development
- Experience with loads and controls simulation of wind turbines
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as C or Delphi
- A proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role scope
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About GE Renewable Energy:
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of the industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Apply for Logicon Technosolutions
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021