GlobalFoundries has announced a job notification for the Yield Engineer. The student from the Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering branch can apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for GlobalFoundries.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Yield Engineer|
|Salary||₹4.6 Lakhs PA|
Apply for NVIDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
Job Description of GlobalFoundries Recruitment:
GlobalFoundries is conducting an interview for the post of Yield Engineer.
Yield Engineer focused on Electrical Characterization, Yield Analysis, and Fab Operations Support. This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in the US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield, and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- The candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalFoundries Recruitment:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc with 0-3 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid-state device physics, and submicron FET architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Scripting and coding skills (especially R) are desirable
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments. GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development, and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents. GlobalFoundries has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021