Microchip Technology has announced a job notification for the post of Engineer I-Corporate Apps. The student from the Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Microchip Technology Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Microchip Technology.
Microchip Technology Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Microchip Technology|
|Post Name||Engineer I-Corporate|
|Job Location||Chennai, TN|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Silicon Labs
Apply for Samsung
Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer I-Corporate Apps.
- Provide technical support to Microchip customers.
- Develop and deliver technical training to Microchip customers and technical sales channels.
- Assist Microchip FAE team and key customers to deliver innovative HW & SW solutions.
- Work closely with Microchip Sales, Marketing & Engineering teams worldwide to develop differentiating hardware and software solutions.
- Write Application Notes, White Papers, and Technical Briefs.
- Develop sample code, the reusable software library, and proof of concept.
- Participate in industry trade shows and showcase Microchip solutions.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of programming 32-bit processors in the C/C++ language
- Experienced in developing embedded software using professional Integrated Development Environment and hardware debugger & simulator tools.
- Knowledge of one or more communication software stacks such as TCP/IP, USB, BLE, and ZigBee.
- Knowledge of USB, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, CAN, PWM, and other microcontroller peripherals.
- Hands-on experience in using an oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, soldering iron, and other tools.
- Hands-on experience in designing & troubleshooting digital circuits using microcontrollers.
- Team player with good presentation & task management skills.
About Microchip Technology:
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity, and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Apply for Qualcomm
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for Incise Infotech