Microchip Technology has announced a job notification for the post of Engineer II. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Microchip Technology Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Microchip Technology.
Microchip Technology Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Microchip Technology|
|Post Name||Engineer II|
|Job Location||Chennai, TN|
Apply for NVIDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
Job Description of Microchip Technology Recruitment:
Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Engineer II.
- Work in MCU-based SoC project teams (Involving RTL Design/Verification, Synthesis, Physical Design, STA, DFT, Gate-level Simulations, Mixed-Signal Simulations Etc.).
- Perform IP/SoC Design/Verification.
- Creation of a verification plan, based on the IP/SoC specifications.
- Creation of IP/SoC Verification environment and test case development, using the existing methodologies.
- Creation of IP test cases and functional Verification of IPs.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge and base in HDL, like Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to get trained and exposed to multiple domains of Chip Design
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers and Embedded environments
- Awareness of typical ASIC/SoC development flow and tools
- Assembly coding experience will be an added advantage
- Awareness of I2C, USART, SPI, and standard bus interfaces
About Microchip Technology:
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity, and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Apply for Qualcomm
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021