Honeywell is currently hiring a Hardware Engr for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Honeywell Recruitment 2024. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer.
Honeywell Recruitment 2024
|up to 10 LPA*
Also, Apply For
- Good understanding of Value analysis, value engineering, and component engineering
- Responsible for supporting the Value & Component engineering projects and their implementation through collaborative effort with Engineering teams.
- Review the current Electronic board design considering the current technologies in terms of component, materials & process, propose ideations to reduce BoM cost either by redesign & optimization.
- Good knowledge on the electronic circuits and ability to propose the cost reduction opportunities. Should participate in
- Cost reduction Idea generation for existing products & perform or support feasibility review of new ideas assigned.
- Knowledge of analog (OPAMPS, BJT, MOSFET etc…) & digital design (Micro controller’s ADC, DAC, memory devices etc.),
knowledge of electronic circuits, power supplies, connectors etc.
- Able to understand the PCB Schematics and Layout Design documents with respect to new component proposals.
Honeywell Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering is a must; Masters Degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- 1-3 Years of professional experience in VECE, Hardware Design, good knowledge in electrical, analog, digital and power electronics engineering.
Honeywell Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Hands-on experience in redesigning of small / medium hardware (Analog, Digital, Power Supplies, etc.) centric projects is an added advantage
- Understanding of electronic components, their parameters and characteristics, knowledge of electronic circuits and subsystems, experience with conditional qualification testing
- Good understanding of full design Product Development Lifecycle
- Simulation tools, UL/EN/CE standards, statistical methods and tools, MS Office
- Very good written and spoken English, very good communication and negotiation skills, excellent influencing skills, work in the international team, ability of multitasking.
About Honeywell :
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2024?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.