Philips is currently hiring an interns for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Philips Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities.
Philips Recruitment 2023
|Salary||up to ₹40K/Month (Expected)*|
Also, Apply For
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module/sub-system in accordance with the higher level architectural Requirements and – Design specifications, easy to maintain, extendible (components and modules) and re-usable
- Ensures that the design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements.
- Ensure that the proposed design would have the safety, reliability and quality features built-in
- Responsible for ensuring that the design meets the performance, quality and cost criteria
- Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies
Philips Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- MTech in Electronics or Electrical.
- You should be conversant with Engineering manufacturing processes, materials, design analytics
- Good communication and presentation s
- Conversant with CAD design and drafting skills
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Able to work with global stake holders
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.