Technip Energies is currently hiring a Graduate Engineer Trainee for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Technip Energies Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities.
Technip Energies Recruitment 2023
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|up to ₹8 LPA*
|7 July, 2023
Also, Apply For
- We challenge our biases and embrace diversity of thought;
- No one has all the knowledge and solutions, collectively we do;
- We foster a caring environment where people are respected, comfortable to share and be heard;
- We promote active listening for effective decision and action.
Technip Energies Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety)
- Experience: Fresher/2022 pass out ONLY (NO history of arrears)
- Academic Scores: 10th, 12th and Degree in all semesters – 70% & above.
- Good in Engineering fundamentals
- Flare to work in core Engineering
- Logical thinking, good communication skills & excellence in academics
- Interested to work in design, analysis and field engineering (at sites)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels
- Team work and individual contribution to work
About Technip Energies:
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Technip Energies Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.