Synopsys has announced a job notification for the Intern Technical Engineering. The student from Electronics or Computer Science branch can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Synopsys.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Silicon Labs
Apply for Samsung
Synopsys looking for a technical intern for the Zebu Emulation software R&D team
- Design and develop embedded memory compilers.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S. in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of C/C++, Data Structure, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming
- Exposure to EDA software, specifically in simulation/emulation tools is an advantage
- Ability to work well either in a team-based environment or on their own
- Excellent communication skills
About Synopsys :
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for Incise Infotech