Synopsys has announced a job notification for the Intern Technical Engineering. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Synopsys.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
Apply for NVIDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
Job Description of Synopsys Recruitment:
Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Intern Technical Engineering.
The Embedded Memory Team in Noida is part of Solutions Group and is responsible for embedded memory compiler development. The team here works on all aspects of memory development viz. Mitchell Analysis, Schematic Design, Characterization, Design, and Compiler verification. The team is working on memory designs at cutting-edge technologies and process nodes.
- Design and develop embedded memory compilers.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Recruitment:
- Engineering in electronics is desired.
- Masters in electronics is preferred
- Any certification course(s) in the VLSI field will be an added advantage
- Strong CMOS fundamentals
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication
- Good digital design knowledge
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals
- Working TCL/ Perl scripting know-how
- Basic know-how of SRAM, ROM circuits
- Requires 0+ years of related experience.
- Tools: Hsim/ Hspice/ Schematic Capture/ Extraction/ Verilog/Unix
About Synopsys :
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021