INTEL has announced a job notification for the Product Development Engineer. The student from the Computer science, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering branch can apply for INTEL Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for INTEL.
INTEL Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Product Development Engineer.|
Apply for NVIDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
Job Description of INTEL Recruitment:
INTEL is conducting an interview for the post of Product Development Engineer.
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through the production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to the design, development, and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development, and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests validate, modifies, and redesign circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/ Electrical/Electronic Engineering with about 0-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of DFT architecture, design, methodologies, and tools – Analog DFT, JTAG, etc.
- A good understanding of Test Engineering and tester debug is desirable.
- Hands-on design/validation experience with strong/proven debug skills.
- A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning, and excellent communication skills.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Apply for SYNOPSYS RECRUITMENT 2021