Texas Instruments has announced a job notification for software development on embedded devices. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Texas Instruments|
|Post Name||software development|
Apply for NVIDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
Job Description of Texas Instruments Recruitment:
Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of software development on embedded devices.
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Recruitment:
- New graduate or up to 2 years of industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Minimum requirements:
• Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
• C and C++ programming skills
• Familiarity with assembly language programming
• Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Good handle in C with project experience in the development of applications on embedded platforms
- Good SW debugging skills. Able to identify software/hardware issues with minimal iterations.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and well versed with using lab equipment like an oscilloscope
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
The ideal candidate also has one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in embedded RTOS platforms
- Experience in scripting using Python
- Experience with software development tools like Git, Jira, static code analysis tools.
- Quality conscious and able to develop and deploy unit, system, and regression tests and automation test scripts.
- Experience working on Image processing and other algorithms
- Knowledge & experience in SW test & validation best practices
- Familiar with MISRA C guidelines
About Texas Instruments:
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests, and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help our ~100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment, and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as engineering progress. It’s what we do and has been doing for decades.
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021