AMD has announced a job notification for the post of Design Verification Engineer. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for AMD Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
AMD Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Design Verification Engineer.|
Apply for Emerson
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Silicon Labs
Apply for Samsung
AMD is conducting an interview for the post of Design Verification Engineer.
- The candidate should have worked on the complex design with hands-on experience in developing testbench, UVC, test-planning, and execute test plans, coverage development, and closure. Candidate actively involves in technical discussion and test plan review.
- Work with all stakeholders such as design architects and block designers to understand features to be verified. Follow the process and good practices to develop UVC and testbench for design verification.
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE, Electrical engineering degree or Master’s degree preferred with emphasis in Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Preferred VLSI major in post-graduation
- Experience or exposure to Verilog, System Verilog, Object-Oriented Programming/C++, Perl, and logic simulation is a requirement
Experience or exposure to UVM/OVM is a must.
- Experience with memory controllers, DFI, dram memory models(ddr4/5, lpddr4/5, hbm, NVDIMM), and/or DDR phys is added advantage
- ASIC design verification experience with 3 to 10 years
- Hands-on experience in developing complex UVC
- Good debugging skills and good knowledge of verification tools and methodology
- Hands-on experience with coverage planning, coding, and coverage closure
- Should have worked on developing test plan at module level/IP level /Chip-level project
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come to join our team.
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for Incise Infotech