Boeing has announced a job notification for an associate electrical design and analysis engineer. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Boeing Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Texas Instruments.
Boeing Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Associate electrical design|
Boeing is hiring for the post of Associate Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer.
- Executing projects independently with minimum supervision
- Collaborating & working with cross-functional teams and all stakeholders
- Approach SME to get the required help, guidance, and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude, and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have a high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical or higher
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication/
- 0 to 5 Years of major experience in the aerospace electrical domain preferred.
- Must have experience in Electrical wiring design & development lifecycle.
- Experience in Electrical system architecture design, wiring design, harness design is required.
- Must have worked through the development cycle & should have a good understanding of wiring & harness component selections.
- Must have experience in the preparation of manufacturing BOM.
- Electrical Wiring and harness drafting standards.
- Experience in Electrical Load and Power Source Capacity Analysis (AC analysis, DC Analysis & Battery Analysis) for aircraft.
- Good understanding of Aerospace processes and their applications.
- Design for Manufacturing and Design for Testing.
- Having experience in 3-D harness design is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in implementing EMI/EMC methods for electrical wiring design.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful, and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.