Texas Instruments has announced a job notification for Software Applications Engineer. The student from the Electronics branch can apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021
|Software Applications Engineer
|₹ 12 – 16 LPA
Apply for capgemini
Apply for Amazon
Apply for CGI
Apply for Indian Coast Guard
Job Description of Texas Instruments Recruitment:
Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Software Applications Engineer.
- Supporting TI customers in the areas of automotive (EV/HEV, Networking etc.), industrial applications (Motor control, industrial communications, etc.) and signal processing (Radar, Audio) – solve day-to-day complex issues and help customers go in production.
- Developing the silicon differentiating demos for customer engagements.
- Building the collaterals like app notes, white papers and Webinars for enabling a broad customer base for TI.
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science.
- 0-5 years of industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Knowledge of embedded system – MCU, MPU, ARM
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA, Interconnect
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers to understand needs and issues. Ability to clearly communicate to customers via forums, e-mail, and presentations.
- Ability to work across internal teams to get customer issues resolved in a timely manner
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols like EtherCAT, Profinet, EtherNet/IP is added advantage
- Knowledge of writing an application in areas of Automotive and industrial space is an added advantage
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Support TI customers in the areas of automotive (EV/HEV, Gateways, etc.), industrial applications (Motor control, industrial communications, etc.) – solve day-to-day complex issues and help them go in production
- Driver weekly sync up meetings, participate in customer discussion and understand their requirements to help customers enable efficient, optimized system architecture.
- Building the collaterals like app notes, white papers for enabling a broad customer base for TI.
- Work on a variety of domains automotive and industrial viz home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV, motor control etc.
About Texas Instruments:
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests, and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our more than 80,000 products help our ~100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment, and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as engineering progress. It’s what we do and has been doing for decades.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for accenture