AMD Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Careers, Requirements, Salary: AMD has announced a job notification for the Co-Op/ Intern. Students from various branches can apply for AMD Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for AMD.
AMD Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Co-Op/ Intern|
|Salary||₹30 – 40K/Month|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Apply for Western Digital
Apply for NVIDIA
AMD is hiring for Co-Op/ Intern.
- Working with all partners such as lead architects and block design teams to understand features to be implemented and verified.
- Robust test plan for both synthetic testing and real workload trace
- Debug verification test failures, working with the design team to accurate defects
- Make sure AMD next-generation GFXIP can meet performance/power/function expectation
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree in ECE/ Electrical Engineering with Digital Systems/VLSI as major
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams that are both local and geographically distributed
- Strong work ethic and pronounced attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, and able to independently drive tasks to completion
- Require a quick learner, able to comprehend and debug complex issues
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here