Microchip Technology is currently hiring an Engineer for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Microchip Technology Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer.
Microchip Technology Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Microchip Technology|
|Post Name||Principal Engineer – Technical Marketing|
|Salary||up to ₹16 LPA*|
|Batch||2023 and below|
Also, Apply For
- Execute hardware and software solutions, trade show demos & Customer PoC to fetch more design ins/wins.
- Create supporting technical documentation and videos for publishing.
- Provide feedback to internal groups on improvements in hardware, software, tools and documentation.
- Develop & impart technical training to customers and field teams.
- Provide creative solutions and workarounds to address customer issues.
- Actively involved in helping customers in resolving (design & implementation) issues, interfacing with customers & internal departments regarding the status and resolution of open issues
Microchip Technology Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics and Other related fields.
Microchip Technology Preferred skill:
- Experience in Embedded system design & development
- Experience in Wireless protocols like Wi-Fi, Zigbee, BLE will be preferrable.
- Exposure to 32-bit MCUs & Peripherals such as ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters
- Hands on with C & C++ Programming
- Ability to work using Digital Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer & other debug tools.
- Knowledge/Exposure on RF Hardware (Circuit Schematic, Layout) design is highly desirable.
- Knowledge/Exposure on Microchip’s Microcontrollers/Processors & Wireless products will be an added advantage.
About Microchip Technology:
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity, and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Microchip Technology Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.