Cadence India has announced a job notification for the Intern Engineer. The student from Electronics and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Cadence.
Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Western Digital
Apply for NVIDIA
Cadence India is conducting an internship for Engineers.
- The intern will be working with the HSV customer support team.
- HSV support team provides remote technical support to worldwide customers of Cadence for Palladium/Protium product line.
- The team applies their expertise and debugging skills to quickly resolve customer issues, create and maintain the patches and releases, collaborate with R&D to ensure bug fixes.
- The role requires continuous learning, excellent problem solving, and communications skills.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Electrical / Electronics / VLSI with a basic understanding of Digital Design flow.
- Basic understanding of Verilog/VHDL language
- Sound fundamentals of basic digital design.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and willing to learn EDA products
About Cadence :
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences.
Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, or any other protected class
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers