/Data Patterns is hiring for a Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Data Patterns Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Data Patterns Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Data Patterns|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2021 / 2022|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Design, develop and test new hardware
- Support and enhance existing hardware
- Apply established development processes and assist in process improvement
- Analyse requirements and develop design alternatives
- Generate complete and accurate user and design documentation
- Provide input to architecture, design and code reviews
- Provide input and evaluation of new technologies and products
- Assist in maintaining a positive and productive atmosphere within the team
- Qualification: BE/ME/M.Tech
- Specialization: E&I, ECE/EEE/Communication/Signal Processing/Optics/VLSI
- Graduating Year: 2021 & 2022
- Percentage: Aggregate of 60% & above in 10th,12th and Graduation
- Backlog: No backlog as on date
- Primary Skill sets: Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Micro-controller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OP-AMP, Transistor, Diode etc., and good written and spoken communication skills.
- CTC: Rs. 3,60,000/- annum (with PF deduction) – Fresher
- Post successful completion of 1 Year CTC: Rs. 4,80,000/- annum (with PF deduction) – 1+ year
- Post successful completion of 2 years CTC: Rs. 6,00,000/- annum (with PF deduction) – 2+ year
- Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Micro controller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OP-AMP, Transistor, Diode etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Embedded Hardware knowledge and experience with processor systems (Intel, ARM, PIC, Atmel, NXP) interface systems (SATA, PCIe, I2C, SPI, UART, U”SB) and power supplies (DC/DC converters, switching PS)
- Strong knowledge of hardware interfaces and buses like PCIe, PCI, I2C, SPI, USB
- Working knowledge of electronic/electrical theory, signal integrity
- Working knowledge of Mentor schematic tool like DXDesigner and PCB layout tool like PADs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Good analytical skills, communication skills and and research ability
- Experience working in team environment under minimal supervision
About Data Pattern:
Data Patterns (India) Ltd. (DP), is a Core Defence Electronics company in Design, Development & Manufacture of Radar (Low frequency to High Frequency), EW systems, Nano Satellites, Avionics, Rugged Avionic Displays and ATE Test Systems for Defence and Aerospace applications. We are an AS9100 Rev ‘D’ certified company with more than 3 decades of legacy in indigenous design & manufacturing solutions for Radar Signal Processing, Data Acquisition and Control, Signal Conditioning, Simulation, Communication, Switching etc. and our clients include the likes of ISRO, DRDO, BEL, ECIL, BDL and HAL.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Data Patterns Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.