IBM is hiring for the post of Hardware Developer the students from the Electronics and Communication branch can apply for IBM Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Hardware Developer|
|Salary||₹7 – 11 LPA*|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Develop timing methodologies for signoff timing and optimization timing for high performance microprocessor blocks.
- Develop flows and methodologies solutions with thorough focus on quality and turnaround time
- Work with cross functional agile teams to adapt and integrate innovations in process, flows and technologies to tools and flows.
- Bring in innovative solutions for high frequency design automation tools
- Team player, with good problem solving and communication skills and excellent scripting skills
- BE / B.Tech – EEE, ECE , E&I
- 0-5 years of experience in Server/ASIC timing flows
- Good understanding of Static Timing Analysis and Physical design flows
- Tcl/Perl, Python.
- Good to have C/C++ skills
- Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Micro-controller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OP-AMP, Transistor, Diode, etc,
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Coding Assessment
- Cognitive Ability Assessment.
- English Language Test.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.