Ericsson off-campus is hiring for the post of Assistant Engineer the students from the Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Ericsson is the leading provider of 5G network equipment in the US. We are committed to bringing the benefits of secure and sustainable 5G networks to the US.
Ericsson Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Acting as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- Operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Work as shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- KPI Analysis
- Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.