Google is hiring for a Design Verification Engineer. The student from the Electronics branch can apply for Google Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Google Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Design Verification Engineer|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Plan and execute the verification of configurable interconnects and memory subsystems.
- Create and enhance constrained-random verification environments using SystemVerilog and UVM, or verify designs with SVA and formal tools.
- Develop cross-language tools and scalable verification methodologies.
- Identify and write varying coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Debug tests with Design Engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience verifying digital logic at the RTL-level using SystemVerilog or C/C++.
- Experience creating and using verification components and environments in standard verification methodology.
- Experience verifying digital systems using standard IP components/interconnects (i.e. microprocessor cores, hierarchical memory subsystems).
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Caches Hierarchies, Coherency, Memory Consistency Models, Memory Ordering, DDR/LPDDR, PCIe, and/or Packet Processors.
- Experience with Interconnect Protocols (e.g., AHB, AXI, ACE, CHI, CCIX, CXL).
- Experience with performance verification of SOCs, pre-Silicon analysis, and post-Silicon correlation.
- Experience building verification methodologies that span simulation, emulation, and FPGA prototypes.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.