Seagate has announced a job notification for VLSI DV Intern. The student from Electronics and Communication and Electrical Engineering branch can apply for Seagate Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Seagate Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||VLSI DV Intern|
|Salary||₹ 4.1 LPA*|
Seagate is conducting an interview for the post of VLSI DV Intern
- Receive training on Functional Verification Methodologies at IP and SoC level using SystemVerilog and UVM. After due training, you will be able to work on verifying designs using Synopsys Simulation tools.
- Develop Test-bench & Reference models in IP & SoC level verification environments.
- Document and Implement Verification Plans.
- Work closely with design engineers to create constrained random-based test benches and test cases to meet the required functional and code coverage metrics.
- Debug and help resolve test failures.
- Create reusable verification environments to be used across multiple teams.
- Complete internship project as per plan.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering preferably with electronics or electrical background
- Knowledge of ASIC design flow and tools.
- Good understanding of Circuit design, Logic design, Setup time, Hold time, Combinatorial and Sequential circuits, CMOS, and Power consumption.
- Self-motivated & a strong team player.
- Strong debug and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, UVM or other verification methodologies.
- C++ or other OOP languages with strong background in OOP concepts.
- Perl, Tcl, Shell or other scripting languages.
- VLSI engineering cycle.
At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives. Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT 2021