Intel is hiring for an SoC Design Engineer. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Intel Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Intel Recruitment 2022
|SoC Design Engineer
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Define VLSI Logic/Structural Design methodology and develop design flows.
- Implement logic/structural physical designs, such as RTL design, synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration- Verify logic/structural physical designs, such as functional equivalency, timing/performance, noise, layout design rule.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and sub-systems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure
- Must have ME/MTech in Electronics/VLSI/Communication/Electrical Engineering, or other science/engineering related field.
- Exposure to VLSI design/logic design, Microprocessor or Chipset design methods & Computer Architecture
- Ability to multitask
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.