Raytheon Technologies is hiring for a Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Raytheon Technologies|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Develop embedded software
- Verifying/validating hardware and software solutions achieve their desired functionality
- Model-based software development using tools like Matlab/Simulink
- Students must be pursuing a graduation or post-graduation degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
About Raytheon Technologies:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Raytheon Technologies Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.