Renesas Electronics is currently hiring an Intern for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Renesas Electronics Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer.
Renesas Electronics Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Renesas Electronics|
|Salary||up to ₹30K/Month*|
Also, Apply For
- A CAD Intern will be responsible for creating the components in Altium PCB design tools.
- The component is a collection of extensive parametric data which will help the designers to develop the schematic and layout.
- The Interns will be trained on the industry standards and guidelines for creating a component symbol, footprint and 3D models.
- The candidates must have the knowledge of basic electronics components like Diodes, Mosfets, IGBTs, MCU/MPUs etc.
- The candidate must be a quick learner and should have the ability to work on various domains of engineering.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent
- Experience in desigining PLL’s/Clocking circuits/Regulators desirable.
- Basic understanding of Verilog/VHDL language
- Sound fundamentals of basic digital design.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and willing to learn EDA products
About Renesas Electronics:
Renesas Electronics Corporation empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Renesas Electronics Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.