Infineon Technology is currently hiring an Field Application Engineer for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the Infineon Technology Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer.
Infineon Technology Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Infineon Technology|
|Post Name||Field Application Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA*|
Also, Apply For
- Work with Sales and Marketing team, secure design-in/design-win at key/focused customers, especially in Telecom SMPS and Data centre/Server DCDC power supplies applications in India
- Select and recommend IFX offerings related to selected focus applications and PSS power related product to customer engineers and explain trade-offs of each potential solution
- Provide extensive 1st level technical customer support for selected focus applications or product families and manage customers’ technical questions. Support customers on schematic reviews, layout reviews, board bring ups, tuning/optimization and full validation testing.
- Understand, define, and communicate the value proposition for relevant Infineon’s products, recommendations on product selection for the desired cost/benefit ratio for responsible applications in India.
- Provide technical support (paper design, solution proposal and debugging) to customers and deliver application/product training to customers as well as local partners
- Collect and feedback customer/application requirements to regional and global system/product application teams
- Support local business development and partnership expanding for focused applications and product families
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech from EE
- 1~3 years relevant experience in power electronics with emphasis on digital Low
- Voltage Field Application Engineer – DC / DC Power
- Relevant experience in power electronics with emphasis on digital Low Voltage
DC/DC (Multiphase Vcore and Memory) is a plus
- System simulation experience with Simplis or similar industry standard products is a
- Experienced with running Intel or AMD chipset validation tests is a plus
- Experienced in Applications and/or design of end equipment using DCDC control ICs
& power semiconductors.
- Capable to quickly understand, analyze and act in facing complex
- Reliable, responsive and creative, strong team player with excellent communication
and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Willing to travel both locally and internationally (~50%)
About Infineon Technology:
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Infineon Technology Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.