KONE Recruitment 2023 for a Embedded Developer. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Ansys Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
KONE Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Embedded Developer|
|Salary||₹4.7 – 6.5 LPA|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
KONE Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Software Engineering solutions for KSU customer deliveries.
- System requirement analysis and design
- Software requirement analysis and design
- High level and low level design documents
- Test case design & Testing(unit testing and module testing)
- End to end ownership from requirements engineering to sw release and site support
- Collaborate within R&D functions as well as with Engineering teams, Factory and frontline
KONE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
KONE Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Working knowledge of elevator products and technology- System level and Component level
- Proficiency in C language is must
- Microcontroller & control system knowledge
- Good knowledge in communication protocols (UART,I2C,SPI,CAN, LON,TCP/IP)
- Understanding Electrical/ Electronic circuit diagrams and components
- Excellent Trouble Shooting and Debugging skills
- Exposure to Agile process, Software Engineering principles, Project management
- Good communication skills – Read, write and speak
About KONE :
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.