NXP is currently hiring an SoC Low-Power Engineer for their company. This opportunity is open to students from the Electronics and Communication branch who are interested in applying for the NXP Recruitment 2023. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in this role, you can read more details about the position and its responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Engineer.
NXP Recruitment 2023
|SoC Low-Power Engineer
|up to ₹8 LPA*
- RTL / Netlist Power Estimation at IP and SOC level, using industry-standard EDA tools for power estimation
- Hands-on experience in reporting dynamic/leakage power numbers, experience in checking clock gating efficiency, and power optimization techniques.
- Ability to analyze power data and derive meaningful optimization opportunities from that data
- Ability to develop UPF according to the Power Spec
- Validation of UPF using Conformal Low Power tool at RTL and Gate Level
- Working with Verification, Subsystem, and SOC to close UPF-related issues
- Hands-on experience in the development of UPF at block / SOC level having multiple power domains
- Hands-on experience in UPF validation using the Conformal Low Power tool
- Good understanding of low-power implementation flow
- Proficient in scripting languages (Tcl and Perl).
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple global cross-functional teams
NXP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
NXP Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Strong understanding of digital hardware design fundamentals, including device physics, circuit analysis, computer architecture, and memory usage at the circuit and system level
- Verilog/SystemVerilog and industry-standard frontend and backend Tools
About NXP :
NXP designs a very wide range of SoC solutions from very cost-sensitive, low-power devices to highly integrated, high-performance devices with a worldwide network of design centers. You will be engaging with NXP’s global design team in a highly visible position where strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for NXP Recruitment 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.