Synopsys has announced a job notification for the post of Analog Design Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Synopsys :
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster.
Synopsys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Analog Design Engineer.|
|Salary||₹10 – 15 LPA(expected )|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Synopsys is hiring candidates for the post of Analog Design Engineer.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team in the area of GPIOs, Speciality IOs and General Purpose Analog IPs.
- You would work in the niche domain of ESD solutions development and contribute directly in the Silicon success of customer SoCs.
- BE/B.Tech/ME /M.Tech in in Electrical/Electronics/VLSI Engineering or other relevant field of study.
- CMOS Analog circuit design fundamentals, device physics, basic understanding of layout and parasitic extraction, differential amplifiers, current mirrors etc.
- Strong Digital Electronics Basics.
- Knowhow of RLC circuits, basic knowhow of PLL, voltage regulators, Bangap references, Control systems etc.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here