Cadence has announced a job notification for the post of Verification Engineer. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Cadence Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Cadence Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Verification Engineer|
|Salary||₹12 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Using the Cloud and compute farm to run the existing verification suite , analyze failures, benchmark performance, report bugs.
- Creating new tests to verify newly developed functionality for the Protium FPGA Prototyping platform. Both these actions go hand in hand as we develop a new solution.
- Over a period of time , engineers can build skills in writing HDL tests, Using FPGAs for Prototyping , UNIX, Usage for farms to run compute loads.
- Cadence emulation and prototyping systems provide comprehensive IP/SoC design verification, system validation, hardware and software regressions, and early software development.
- Bachelors / Masters in Electronics & CS branch
- Knowledge of Verilog / System Verilog
- Knowledge of Digital Design, Computer Architecture
- Programming skills in at least one language (C, Python, Perl, tcl)
- Analytical mindset (determine causes of failure, triangulation)
- UNIX skills will help you get started quickly
- Clear fundamentals about Electronic Design and FPGAs
About Cadence :
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.