Tessolve Recruitment Off Campus Jobs walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Careers, Requirements, Salary: Tessolve has announced a job notification for the post of Test Engineer. The student from Electronics and Communication branch can apply for Tessolve Recruitment 2023.. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Tessolve Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Salary||₹5.5 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Collins Aerospace
Apply for synopsys
Apply for embedded
- Understand the Device Under Test and prepare the Test plan
- Design test hardware for device debug
- Develop the ATE test program for device debug,
- Meet the project schedule and deliver the quality test program
- Interactions with the Design/DFT team throughout the project execution
- Interact with the leads on a day-to-day basis and provide status update through e-mails and conference calls
- Test program release at production test house.
- BE/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Batch: 2023
- Cut off Percentage/ CGPA: 65% / 6.5 (No back-log at the time of the selection process.)
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
Tessolve is one of the most-trusted semiconductor solutions companies in the world. Tessolve offers a unique combination of pre-silicon and post-silicon
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Tessolve Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.