Silicon Labs Off Campus Jobs walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Careers, Requirements, Salary: Intel has announced a job notification for the post of Applications Engineer. The student from the Electronics branch can apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Silicon Labs|
|Post Name||Applications Engineer|
|Salary||₹14 – 24 LPA (Expected)|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for gkn-aerospace
Apply for ansys
Apply for embedded
- Actively works with customers to answer technical questions on their design activities primarily via email and the Silicon Labs website community support portal
- Works closely with the sales team and field application engineers to answer customers’ technical questions and assist them with debugging problems
- Writes technical collateral, including knowledge base articles, quick start guides, and code examples
- Improves the utility and ease of use for the technical collateral on our public website
- Presents training material for Silicon Labs global sales, field engineers, and customers
- Participates in new product hardware or software development or broad-based collateral updates
- Develops professional expertise and applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Works on problems of individual scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Regularly receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. Works under the guidance of more senior engineers.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of electrical or computer engineering fundamentals and methodologies
- Experience with and a positive attitude towards providing technical support to customers over email/ written formats
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks within the same day
- (Software) Strong high-level programming language proficiency (C/C++), Python a plus
- (Software) Proficiency with developing organized firmware for 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU’s and/or wireless communication protocols with good documentation and modular code separated into logical files and methods
- (Hardware) Basic analog and digital circuit analysis skills
- Ability to learn new technologies to build and grow skills across MCU and Wireless technologies
- Is seen as a direct, truthful individual and can admit mistakes
- Experience with use of electronics laboratory equipment and measurement techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug software, electronic systems, circuits, and devices
- Great attention to detail, including professional written correspondence and documentation with minimal grammatical and spelling errors
- Familiarity with quality procedures and documentation
Benefits & Perks:
Not only will you be joining a highly skilled and tight-knit team where every engineer makes a significant impact on the product; we also strive for good work/life balance and to make our environment welcoming and fun.
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Insurance plans with Outpatient cover
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Flexible work policy
- Childcare support
About Silicon Labs:
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem, and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home, and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Silicon Labs selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Silicon Labs Salary for freshers?
The average of 14- 24 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.