GlobalFoundries has announced a job notification for the Yield Engineer. The student from the Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering branch can apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for GlobalFoundries.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Yield Engineer|
|Salary||₹4.6 Lakhs PA|
Apply for Silicon Labs
GlobalFoundries is conducting an interview for the post of Process Integration Engineer.
- Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
- Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
- Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET, and monitor inline SPC parameters
- Identify and resolve process integration issues & ET related problems
- Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
- Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
- Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns
- Develop FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
- Document relevant information of new/derivative processes.
- Support and Implement Process change requests
- Responsible for wafer quality to conform to product requirements and have the authority to stop shipment and stop production to correct quality problems
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./M.Tech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and devices
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and SPC methodology
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) is strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments. GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development, and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents. GlobalFoundries has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for Incise Infotech