Intel Recruitment Off Campus Jobs walk-In Drive, Skills, Recruitment, Eligibility, Careers, Requirements, Salary: Intel has announced a job notification for the post of Graphics Formal Verification Engineer. The student from the Electronics branch can apply for Intel Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Intel Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Formal Verification Engineer|
|Salary||₹14 – 24 LPA (Expected)|
|Experience Level||Entry Level|
|Batch||2023 and below|
Apply for gkn-aerospace
Apply for ansys
Apply for embedded
- As the work needs extensive logical thinking, strong analytical thinking is required.
- High-level comprehension skill is a must as specification reading and understanding is involved in the role.
- Strong understanding of digital electronics.
- Basic coding skills in any language and knowledge of HDL (Verilog, SV) are preferable.
- DesignVal engineers who want to try the new paradigm in verification are welcome to apply.
- Any exposure to formal verification concepts is a plus
- Experience requirement: Freshers to 1-year intern/consultants in the verification domain
- Engineers should possess a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics
- Teamwork, communication (vertical and/or horizontal) and problem-solving skills
- The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics.
- AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center.
- Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Intel Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Intel Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Intel selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Intel Salary for freshers?
The average of 14- 24 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.