Synopsys has announced a job notification for the Intern Technical Engineering. The student from the Electrical/Electronic branch can apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details.
Synopsys Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Intern (Technical-Engineering)|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Silicon Labs
Apply for Samsung
Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Intern Technical Engineering.
- As part of the Solutions Group at Synopsys India, the selected candidate would be working on one or more aspects of the development of the Design Ware family of synthesizable cores, including Specification, Architecting, Design, Verification and Release engineering for Synopsys IP products.
- The domains would span across areas such as AMBA(AHB,AXI), USB3, Gigabit Ethernet, Mobile storage, MIPI, I3C, DSC.
- Post the orientation and training, the candidate would be assigned to work on either the design or verification tasks based on aptitude and business needs and will be part of a global team of professional Design/Verification Engineers.
- On the design side, the candidate would work on System-level and RTL-based hardware design coding languages such as Verilog, System Verilog, usage of tools for rule checking, Synthesis, timing closures and low power design concepts such as unified power flows.
- On the verification side, the candidate would work on the latest verification methodologies such as UVM, VMM. The verification tasks would include building CRV based complex test environment, test case writing in OOPS-based languages such as System Verilog, Vera, running tests and debugging failures, Functional coverage implementation and would involve usage of industry-standard simulators such as VCS.
- It is essential that the applicant has the aptitude to work in the VLSI domain, has good communication skills, and is able to demonstrate good research, debug and problem-solving skills and be self-oriented.
- BTech or MTech in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or allied subjects.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written) with very good communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, and self-organized team worker with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to do multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically.
- Ability to make estimates and meet hectic schedules.
About Synopsys :
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Apply for Microchip
Apply for Incise Infotech